14 de dezembro de 2012

New supplies for new pieces!!!

 
I'm so excited about the supplies I got today for the new pieces!!!

Our wool is a happy wool, did you know? It's raised here in Portugal, little lambs all over the country. We produce it with love and I love going to the cozy shops with the huge wooden shelves loaded with hanks, where the ladies and the gentleman (he's alone amongst them) treat us like family.

I got all sorts of things (woohoo!) and am going to make different, unique pieces to enhance your best features! I love creating especially for you, you know - the personalizing process  is thrilling. Creating the best shape for you, with the materials you love the most and the quality I demand, in coulours and techniques that make you shine even brighter! Check out the last pieces I created - Statement Necklaces for the Winter Season. What are statement pieces? They are those which don't go unnoticed when you wear them, being so special and looking so good on you.



You know, I'm curious about something for a while now - Where are you reading me from? Is it near Portugal? Is it accross the globe? How is life like, there where you live? Tell me everything you like the most about where you live! I'd love to create a piece about one of the places you're reading me from :) Won't it be great? A piece inspired by your words :) I'll love it!


Well, let me work now! See you soon!
Have a great weekend.
Nena M.


PS - Do you already know my Etsy shop? Check it out!


____________________________________________________________________________________________


 Estou tão entusiamada com os materiais que comprei hoje para as novas peças!!

A nossa lã é uma lã feliz, sabiam? É criada aqui em Portugal, carneirinhos pelo país fora. Produzimo-la com amor e eu adoro ir às lojas acolhedoras com estantes enormes, carregadas de meadas e novelos, onde as senhoras e o senhor (é só um, no meio delas todas) nos tratam como se fosse família.

Trouxe todo o tipo de coisas (woohoo!) e vou fazer algo diferente, peças únicas que realçam as vossas melhores qualidades! Eu adoro criar especialmente para si, sabia - o processo de personalizar uma peça é emocionante. Criar a melhor forma para si, com os materiais de que mais gosta e a qualidade que eu exijo, em cores e técnicas que a(o) façam brilhar ainda melhor! Espreite as últimas peças que criei - os Statement Necklaces para esta Estação do Inverno. O que são statement pieces? São aquelas que não passam despercebidas, de tão especiais e de tão bem que lhe ficam.

Sabem uma curiosidade que tenho tido? - De onde é que vocês me lêem? É aqui perto de Portugal? É do outro lado do mundo? Como é que é a vida aí, onde vivem? Contem-me tudo o que preferem sobre o sítio onde vivem! Adorava criar uma peça sobre um dos sítios de onde me lêem :) Não era espectacular? Uma peça inspirada nas vossas palavras :) Eu vou adorar!

Bom, vou trabalhar! Até breve!
Tenham um óptimo fim-de-semana.
Nena M.



PS - já conhecem a minha Loja Etsy? Espreitem!




Sem comentários: